Your reputation and future work depend on your most recent translation. Let me help you satisfy your clients so they keep coming back to you! Job satisfaction counts. Mine comes from knowing that I’ve delivered the best possible translation. Solid Research. Translation skills based on 16+ years of experience. Quality Control before delivery.
The Process Behind a Premium Translation
- Discuss Project Details (plus volume/deadline) with my client.
- Read the Original Transcript
- Perform Initial Content Research
- Accept the Work (Only if high quality possible)
- Plan and Schedule the job
- Ask Client Initial Questions
- Comprehensive Content Research during translation
- Write Translator´s Notes while completing translation
- Ask Client Further questions & reassure client regarding progress
- Quality Control Check & Editing (12 points including accuracy, content, formatting requirements, spelling and more)
- Perform final reading for cohesiveness, natural flow, and so on
- Deliver translation before deadline
- Ask Client for Final Review and Feedback.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
16+ years of quality Japanese to English translation based on one core belief that I am only as good as my last translation.
I moved to Japan in 1999 and began working in Tokyo as a full-time translator of mainly Japanese patents in 2002. Since 2002, I have translated hundreds of thousands of words every year from Japanese and have developed a keen eye for accuracy, adding to my skills through ongoing education (Advanced Technical Japanese translation certificate from University of Wisconsin-Madison, a telecommunications certificate, and currently a machine-learning course). I am accurate, easily contactable, and always punctual in my deliveries, and look forward to discussing with you how I can help you communicate your message effectively through quality translation.
Have a project that demands quality? Contact me now for a quick response!
DROP ME A LINE
Submit an inquiry and I’ll be sure to get back to you asap (usually within the hour and always within 2 unless flying) !